St Columba is a church steeped in tradition and history. Our ministries strive to reflect our past and build on it for the future.
St Columba’s Ministries are
- Sunday Worship – lead by Rev. Julia Apps-Douglas;
- Sunday School for the youth – classes are offered from mid-September to mid-December and from mid-March to mid-June;
- Bible Study for the adults – lead by Rev. Julia Apps-Douglas on Wednesdays at 10am in Kenyon Presbyterian Church Hall, Dunvegan;
- Special Events for the community – Kirkin’O’Tartan, Shrove Tuesday Supper and various musical events;
- Ladies Aid – meets regularly to plan fundraising activities and to plan for the beautification of the sanctuary; provides food events;
- Hospitality – coffee hour each month following worship; and
- Outreach for the sick and shut-ins – visitation at various private homes, seniors’ residences and hospitals to provide pastoral care.